Seeking legal employment may be different than any other type of job search you’ve conducted. Our Career Services Office can help you every step of the way by:
- educating you on a variety of legal practice areas and legal alternative options;
- coaching you on how to develop skills necessary to effectively compete in the legal market;
- helping you achieve their summer and post-graduation employment goals;
- connecting students and alumni; and
- serving as an ongoing job resource for Georgia State Law alumni.
What We Offer
- individual career counseling, which begins Nov. 1 for entering first-year students;
- career aids and guides;
- resume and cover letter reviews;
- career workshops, forums, panel presentations and networking events;
- online recruiting tool, Symplicity, which enables students and alumni to view job postings, post resumes and register for interviews and events;
- fall and spring recruitment programs;
- national and regional job fairs;
- Career Services Resource Center, which includes a library, employer information files, employment directories and other career publications; and
- reciprocity services that allow students and alumni to use other law schools’ career services facilities.